Download and Install GTA 5 Roleplay – Step by Step Guide – TechBurner
Grand Theft Auto V, popularly known as GTA 5 is the best game produced by Rockstar Games Company. It was released in 2013 on all Gaming Platforms and became the highest-earning Game of the World. Since release, the game was available at around Rs 2,499. However, during Steam Sales, it used to become Rs 1,049 on the PC Version. But recently a Gaming Company called Epic Games Inc. gave away this game for free. As a result, most of the people own the GTA 5 PC now. Besides all these, before the Free GTA 5, a new thing got highlighted, the GTA 5 Roleplay. YouTube/Twitch Streamers started to Stream the GTA 5 RP, and hence it gained popularity. Well, if you want to play the GTA 5 RP, we are here for you. Check out below to know How to Download GTA 5 Roleplay and Play GTA 5 RP seamlessly.
What is GTA 5 Roleplay?
GTA 5 Roleplay, better known as GTA 5 RP is basically another world inside the GTA 5. This is actually the Game Version of the Real World. There are People, Police, Criminals, Lawyers, Restaurants, Cars, Hotels and a lot more things. You can possibly do everything in the GTA 5 RP mode by following certain rules which are being provided by the Server owners. This includes everything from Speaking and Hanging out with other players to completing missions. Feels interesting, right? Well, there is the Tutorial below for everything you need. Have a look at it. Also keep in mind that you will need the Premium Version of GTA 5, which Epic Games is now giving away.
Read More | How To Buy GTA 5 For Free [Complete Guide]
GTA 5 Roleplay Features
There are a lot of features included in the GTA 5 Roleplay Edition. We can’t end our count for the same. However, we have provided a few of the GTA 5 Roleplay Features below which might help you to know more about the same.
- Real World – The main GTA 5 Roleplay Feature is the Real World Implementation. The RolePlay term actually means to Play with the Real-life Roles, i.e. Police, Public, Lawyer, Criminal, etc.
- Safe Gameplay – You might think that your GTA Online Account may get blocked, but the FiveM is Approved by Rockstar and won’t harm your account.
- Complete Jobs – You can complete Jobs which are provided for you and earn in-game money from the same.
- Make Friends – As this is an Online Gameplay, you will be able to interact with People and enjoy the gameplay.
How to Download GTA 5 Roleplay?
There are a few Softwares which you will need to Download in order to Play GTA 5 RP. So, here is a list of the Softwares with Download links. Click on the names for Download Link.
- FiveM Client – This is the main Software among all of them. This will allow you to Join GTA 5 RP Servers.
- Team Speak – This is the Online Voice Calling Application.
- Team Speak VoIP Plugin – This will Allow you to Covert from AFK to Player while In-Game.
- Steam – FiveM Still doesn’t support Epic Games, so you’ll need the Steam Client.
- Discord – Discord will be needed for the Server IP Addresses.
How to Install GTA 5 Roleplay?
Make sure you have downloaded all the files given above. Now install all the files one by one. Also, make sure to Create Accounts in FiveM, Team Speak, Steam and Discord. Now if you have done installing all these Softwares, let’s move to how to play GTA 5 RP.
How to Play GTA 5 Roleplay?
Now, this is the most useful part of the Tutorial which you will need to follow thoroughly. Check out all the Steps below right now.
- First, open Steam and let it run in the Background.
- Then, open FiveM Client and Login to your account.
- Now Click on the Servers Tab and find out Legacy Servers, which are basically India.
- Copy their Discord Link and Join their Discord Server.
- Now you will see all the details related to the Servers and their IP Addresses with Port Number.
- Now Press Ctrl+K and Search “toko” to Setup your Team Speak Client.
- You will find the Address to Join Servers for Toko VoIP. Copy and Paste them to Team Speak -> Connect -> Address.
- Now go to #server-status and Copy the Server Address for any of the Servers. More the players, more the fun.
- Now open FiveM and Press F8 (or Fn+F8 for Laptops).
- Now type connect
and press Enter
- It will now connect to the Server, and the Game will Start very soon.
Keep in mind that you have to follow the rules and regulations. Otherwise, you will be Blocked from the Server.
So, will you play GTA 5 Roleplay? Let us know in the comments below. Till then, “Stay Home, Stay Safe and Play Games.“