Download and install PUBG – PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on iOS for iPhone, iPad & iPod
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) finally takes its turn on iOS! Welcome to the most played survival game of all time. Finally on iOS.
Update: PUBG is now available for download from the iOS App Store (Download link below).
Last updated: February 13, 2018
Size: 684.4 MB
Please note that Cydia Impactor is currently not working and apps won’t install. Use AltStore instead.
- Download the PUBG – PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.
Hey there! Please follow us on Twitter for the latest app updates, revoke news, and fixes.